We work with a number of local schools throughout the academic year, supporting students in and out of school time. See below for details of how we help!
By becoming an affiliated school
For all local schools (within 20 miles of Guildford), there is an opportunity to receive up to 20% discount off of any revision course for your students if you become an affiliated school.
Contact us to find out more or discuss options!
Exam and revision seminars
Provide revision & exam technique workshops or seminars for your students
for Y11, Y12 & Y13’s
Every year we work with local schools to run exam technique workshops and revision advice seminars for students in years 11, 12 and 13. If you’d like to book any workshops or seminars over the coming school year, or would like to find out more about what we do, get in touch.
Revising effectively for mock exams;
How to learn from mock exams;
GCSE Revision advice;
A-Level Revision advice;
GCSE Exam Technique;
A-Level Exam Technique.
University application preparation
We have extensive experience in preparing and advising students for their university applications. The activities we run for local schools are:
interview preparation days at between October and December, including Oxbridge preparation. We help students by providing tough mock interviews and structured feedback;
personal statement advice and reviews; and
university entrance exam preparation (for PAT, STEP, UKCAT, MAT & BMAT).
Do get in contact if you’d like to book any university preparation activities for your school!
Have go-to tutors you can call to help specific students or recommend to families
If you need ad-hoc tuition support for students or would like to build a relationship with a small, local tuition agency, let us know.
We are invested in the local area so the more we can work with local schools, the better; more importantly, we find academic support is more effective for the students if their school and tutor have a good relationship.
We provide a reliable and trusted source of tutors, as and when you need them. The tutors are always DBS checked, experienced and excellent at what they do.
- May 4, 2019 GCSE Biology Past Paper Practice May 4, 2019
- May 5, 2019 GCSE Chemistry Past Paper Practice May 5, 2019
- May 11, 2019 GCSE Physics Past Paper Practice May 11, 2019
- May 12, 2019 GCSE Maths Past Paper Practice May 12, 2019
- May 18, 2019 GCSE Maths Past Paper Practice May 18, 2019
- May 19, 2019 GCSE Maths Past Paper Practice May 19, 2019
- May 25, 2019 GCSE Science Past Paper Practice May 25, 2019
- May 26, 2019 A-Level Maths Past Paper Practice May 26, 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- October 2019
- Dec 20, 2019 – Dec 22, 2019 GCSE Maths Christmas Revision Dec 20, 2019 – Dec 22, 2019
- February 2020
- April 2020
- Jan 2, 2019 "How should I revise?" - Part 1 (Planning revision) Jan 2, 2019
- May 14, 2018 How to win in any exam May 14, 2018
- Mar 13, 2018 How to revise for a grade 9 Mar 13, 2018
- Dec 19, 2017 How to revise and work when you're ill Dec 19, 2017
- Nov 23, 2017 Preparing for university interviews Nov 23, 2017
- Sep 29, 2017 The start of something special Sep 29, 2017
- Aug 9, 2017 5 activities to prepare for 'back to school'! Aug 9, 2017
- Jul 5, 2017 How to write an awesome personal statement Jul 5, 2017
- Jun 15, 2017 27 ways to have a great summer after exams Jun 15, 2017
- Jun 14, 2017 Course or tuition - what's better? Jun 14, 2017
- Jun 6, 2017 Tybalt and dragon balls, what will exam boards get wrong next? Jun 6, 2017
- Jun 5, 2017 A little mid-exam advice Jun 5, 2017