Our revision courses are designed to dramatically improve GCSE grades in just a few days
Upcoming GCSE revision courses
Pick and Mix
If you want support with specific subjects or topics:
We understand that you may only be looking for help with specific sections of the syllabus and don't want to book a full course. We can provide a breakdown of the course days, from which you can pick and choose which days or hours you would like to attend - you'll only pay for the number of days or hours you want to book! Do Contact us about how we can help and we'll be happy to talk through the options!
Hear from other local parents
Feedback from our 2017-2018 GCSE revision courses
Further Maths tuition
If you are looking for support for Further Maths A-Level, Further Maths GCSE or any other stretch qualifications such as Olympiads, do get in touch. All our tutors teach up to and including top-level university content, meaning they will always be able to answer questions no matter how advanced the qualification, the student or their curiosity. Throughout the academic year we run smaller, bespoke sessions to stretch and cement the syllabus at this level for students taking these additional subjects.
Who teaches the courses? All courses are run by a top Oxbridge tutor, Kathryn. She is passionate about the education and inspiration of others and as such it is all she lives, breaths and does!
Where do the courses take place? All courses take place at a prestigious old school in Worplesdon, 2 miles from Guildford city centre.
When do the courses take place? The course times are from 10am-4pm each day. Students can be dropped off early or picked up late to suit busy schedules.
What are the class sizes? All GCSE courses are limited to between 3-8 students to ensure personalised attention.
What is included? Everything your child needs to succeed is included in the price of each course. We cover all materials, course packs & all food and drink. We are also the only private tuition company who provides free, unlimited aftercare & support right up to exams.
What is the cost? The cost is dependent on the number of days in each course. Course information for every course is here for your reference.
What's the refund policy? You will receive a full refund if cancelled prior to a month before the course date. If cancelled any closer to the time, you will get a full refund in the form of vouchers for any other LearnSmart courses, with no time limit of purchase.
If we haven't answered any questions you have, do get in touch as there is no question too small!
Unsure how we can help?
Full course calendar
- October 2018
- November 2018
- Dec 20, 2018 – Dec 22, 2018 GCSE Maths Christmas Revision Dec 20, 2018 – Dec 22, 2018
- Feb 9, 2019 – Feb 10, 2019 A-Level Pure Maths Revision (year 1) Feb 9, 2019 – Feb 10, 2019
- Feb 16, 2019 – Feb 17, 2019 A-Level Applied Maths Revision (year 1) Feb 16, 2019 – Feb 17, 2019
- Feb 18, 2019 – Feb 20, 2019 GCSE Maths Revision Feb 18, 2019 – Feb 20, 2019
- Feb 21, 2019 – Feb 24, 2019 GCSE Science Revision Feb 21, 2019 – Feb 24, 2019
- Apr 13, 2019 – Apr 14, 2019 A-Level Maths (year 1) Easter Revision Apr 13, 2019 – Apr 14, 2019
- Apr 13, 2019 – Apr 14, 2019 A-Level Maths (year 2) Easter Revision Apr 13, 2019 – Apr 14, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 – Apr 24, 2019 GCSE Maths Easter Revision Apr 22, 2019 – Apr 24, 2019
- Apr 25, 2019 – Apr 28, 2019 GCSE Science Easter Revision Apr 25, 2019 – Apr 28, 2019
- May 2019
- Jun 1, 2019 – Jun 2, 2019 A-Level Maths Past Paper Practice Jun 1, 2019 – Jun 2, 2019
- August 2019
- Oct 11, 2019 – Oct 12, 2019 A-Level Pure Maths Boost (year 1) Oct 11, 2019 – Oct 12, 2019